|click picture to enlarge|
- Sept 22, 2016 - Sitting at his desk in his homeroom, waiting for our parent-teacher conference.
- Sept 23, 2016 - Happy kid, happy kitten!
- Sept 24, 2016 - Kylo got me right on my knuckle today. Owie! Claws = tiny razor blades
- Sept 25, 2016 - Not bad for a $5 10-minute fix. I can't believe this Duct Tape matches so well.
- Sept 26, 2016 - Old - Normally, I would post only one photo a day for Project 365, but given the years of service of our 1999 Camry, I really felt like it needed to be featured in addition to the second picture. Bought in October 1998, 3 months after we got married. 198,000 miles, a tape deck that no longer works, a cracked windshield, a driver's side window that would roll down but not up without repeated attempts, and (as of last week) a leaking radiator, as in needed refilling daily kind of leaking. Any radiator repair would have cost more than the car was worth. So just shy of her 18th birthday, we said goodbye.
- Sept 26, 2016 - New - Meet our new 2016 Honda CRV. I still can't believe we bought an SUV. Luke even got his wish. "I want a blue car!"