Wednesday, May 12, 2004

And the list narrows

Well, we now have an actual "short list" for baby names. It's down to six (from 43): Brian, Evan, Kevin, Luke, Ryan, and Shane. (Yes, I am perfectly aware that two pairs of those rhyme.) We do alreadly have a favorite, but we're not telling. Actually, the list may not even get any shorter. We won't make a decision until he actually arrives, so there's no point in agonizing over it right now. Oh, middle name will be Warren, my maiden name.

In other news, one of my blood tests came back slightly off from the expected value, so I have to go in for a more in-depth test on Tuesday, May 18. If you could spare come good thoughts for all three of us that day, it would be much appreciated. My doctor doesn't seem overly concerned, and since the in-depth test is an ultrasound (completely non-invasive and risk-free), there's no reason not to double-check, just in case. I'll let you know the results as soon as I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!