Sunday, November 21, 2004

Dropped of the face of the planet there

Sorry about that. Sort-of got lost there for a while. Just got busy. And I'll be busy through early next week with family and everything for Thanksgiving, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to blog between now and then. I assure you there will be *tons* of pictures from the holidays, if you're interested.

And I want to say hi to everyone who was at the GSFL get-together on Saturday. It was so great to see everyone and introduce you all to Luke. And to be around adults again having adult conversation, even mostly about children, was wonderful! I'll be coming to as many of the future GTGs as possible. The mental break is good for me. Seeing all of your finished and in progress pieces has really inspired me to at least try to start stitching again. Thank you all so much! You have no idea how much you all mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!