Friday, November 30, 2012

November 2012 Pinterest Inspirations

someecards.com - I realized today that too many of my conversations start with,

I realized that a while ago, actually (not today), but the statement still holds. So how many things did I do this month from Pinterest? Um, I don't think there were any. I know!! I was rather surprised myself. I thought surely I had tried one single thing, but I could not find one. Guess that shouldn't be surprising since I don't think I'd even been on Pinterest in 2-3 weeks until I went to see if I had done something early in the month. I'll try to do better next month!

Currently feeling: completely and shockingly unpinned for the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!