Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Official 9-Year-Old Stats


Image from 123RF Stock Photos

Due to our nonsensical health insurance policies, we could not have Luke's 9 year well visit until mid-November. Doctor said he looks great. Needs to work on his calcium intake (a real concern with someone in the 90+ percentile for height) and expand his palate, but otherwise, things look great!

Official Statistics:
  • 4'8" (1.4m) tall, +2 in (5 cm) from last year,  91st percentile
  • 75 lb (34 kg), +5 lb (2.3 kg) from last year,  81st percentile
For the record, that is only 6 in (15 cm) shorter than me, and only 4 inches (10 cm) shorter than my mom. Won't be long now!

Currently feeling: like I'm getting shorter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!