Friday, October 09, 2015

Luke's 11-Year-Old Statistics

Image by: amasterpics123 / 123RF Stock Photo
Luke's Official 11 Year Old Stats
  • Height: 4 feet 11.4 inches (1.51 m), 85th percentile, + 2.5 in (6.3 cm) from last year
  • Weight: 102.4 lbs (46.2 kg), 87th percentile, + 20 lbs (9 kg) from last year
My personal "goal" was to still be taller than him when he finished elementary school in May. That only gives me 2+ inches. I might not make it!!

He also deserved an ice cream after getting 4 shots today, including tetanus and flu shots. There were a few tears, but he handled it like a champ!



Currently feeling: like I'm getting shorter

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!