Friday, July 29, 2016

Project 365 - Fabulous 40 - July 24 to July 29

I first tried Project 365 way back in 2009, and I really enjoyed it. I did okay on my second attempt in 2012, though a lot of the pictures were posted after the fact. All attempts since then have not done well.

However, I have made a firm commitment (to myself) to document my Fabulous 40 year with a picture a day. (Can I just say how much high quality cell phone cameras help with this! So much easier.) I'll be posting a new "six pack" every six days (more or less, once I get caught up with the back-dated posts). Hope you enjoy this window into my year!

click picture to enlarge
  • July 24, 2016 - My 40th Birthday! Yes, there really are 40 candles.
  • July 25, 2016 - Pretty new cross stitch fabric
  • July 26, 2016 - The cursed glasses! We had lots of trouble getting the lenses to stay in.
  • July 27, 2016 - Boning up on film classics, before it's spoiled for him.
  • July 28, 2016 - Kitty making sure Luke is doing it right.
  • July 29, 2016 - Star wants to know why the stuffed cat was featured before she was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!