Saturday, February 11, 2017

Project 365 - Fabulous 40 - Feb 6 to Feb 11

click picture to enlarge
  • Feb 6, 2017 - Pretty flowers on my walk today.
  • Feb 7, 2017 - Scout Rank achieved! Next up: Tenderfoot.
  • Feb 8, 2017 - We really enjoy the show Timeless. I hope it makes it to a second season.
  • Feb 9, 2017 - My middle finger touched the oven rack today. Owie, owie, owie!!
  • Feb 10, 2017 -  Pretty sunset sky tonight.
  • Feb 11, 2017 - Luke loves to eat outside, but it's usually too hot, too cold, or too pollinated! But Grub Burger Bar has a very nice covered porch, and it was unusually warm on this February afternoon, so burgers (and chicken fingers) outside it is!

2 comments:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    To comment:

    thoreaugreen@gmail.com

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. For more information visit herbal incense

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!