Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Project 365 - Fabulous 40 - Feb 24 to Mar 1

click picture to enlarge
  • Feb 24, 2017 - An evening in my (local) happy place, sans child.
  • Feb 25, 2017 - The boys, looking much more like each other than usual. L: Kylo, R: Finn
  • Feb 26, 2017 - A beautiful tree in bloom. It's awfully "springy" for only February!
  • Feb 27, 2017 - I was literally only out of my chair for 3 minutes. (Why are they so big?)
  • Feb 28, 2017 - A wonderful (school!) night on the town in Atlanta. First Phantom for Luke.
  • Mar 1, 2017 - Not where I planned to be today. Luke rolled his foot yesterday, so we're having it checked out. What we thought might be a twisted ankle turned out to be a possibly fractured foot bone! If it's not better by Friday, he'll have to have x-rays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!