Wednesday, January 07, 2004

My Confession: I love Josh Groban!

Okay, I've been hearing about this boy for a while now, but it wasn't until *someone* (I won't mention any names, like Stacey!) mentioned that I really should check him out that I took an active interest. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that it was the same guy I kept hearing in the local Hallmark store, but they didn't know his name, despite my repeated questions. So, this was mid-December, and I was good. I mentioned it to my brother that I thought I wanted one of his CDs, and lo and behold, I received one (Closer, by far my favorite of the two I now have) for Christmas. Such a good brother I have. Didn't have "O Holy Night" on it (I have since found (but not yet bought) the correct CD for that), but who the heck cares! ::swoon:: What a voice!!! I have been listening to it pretty much non-stop since then; I just can't get enough. I read a quote from him somewhere that said he hopes to have three more albums out in the next 5 years. "Closer" came out in November, that means the next one should be hitting the stores any time now, right? Please? I *need* more! LOL It's been a long time since I was this passionate about any music, much less vocal music, so I'm rather enjoying my current minor obcession. Too bad all of his concert dates are sold out. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!