Thursday, June 29, 2006

Time is not on my side


Credit: Jo's Blinkie Obsession


I was reading on someone else's blog recently about the irony of blogging and time. When you have plenty of time to blog, you have nothing to say. When you have plenty to talk about, you don't have the time. I'm sure things will smooth out soon enough. I'm just feeling really off-kilter at the moment. I'm sure that is partly due to going out of town last weekend, but not completely. I'm just feeling.... scattered, I think, is the best term for it. Anyway, I'll get it all worked out eventually. In the mean time, check out my latest layout: Unkie.

Currently feeling: spread too thin

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!