Monday, November 13, 2006

Pay It Forward

I have been reading about the Pay It Forward movement on various blogs, but every time I found one, they were full! Finally, Melanie had an open spot, so I signed up with her.

The first five people who leave a comment on my blog, with their e-mail address, will receive a hand-crafted gift from me in the next 12 months, probably either a cross-stitched bookmark or a temari, your choice. (If you do not wish to leave your email address in the comments, please email me at erinmarie AT rocketmail DOT com, but please be sure that you also leave a comment!) In return for signing up to receive a gift from me, your obligation is to make the same offer on your blog. If you don't have a blog, then you can still participate but you'll have to find a way to make the same offer to your friends :)

Currently feeling: giving

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...you could have signed up with me! Actually you still could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, with the chance of receiving a temari I just *have* to make a comment!! So I'll say how much I enjoy reading your blog, Erin - I rarely comment but I read it regularly!

    I don't have a blog to Pay It Forward in the same way but I'll make my offer here (with your permission). The first 5 people to contact me will receive, some time in the next 12 months, a handmade bobbin lace bookmark. I taught lacemaking for over 20 years but haven't touched my pillow for some time - this will make me get back to it instead of just talking about it. You can email me at FionaBirchall@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!