Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tagged by Dana

Dana tagged me. I hope she understands how hard this is going to be for me. I'm such a boring person!

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1: Until this house where I currently reside, I have never lived in a single dwelling longer than 4 years ever in my life. (I also went to 8 different schools in 3 different states for K-12, plus 3 colleges/universities (though one was just a summer course).) In June, we will have lived in this house for 6 years. I'm definitely feeling the need to move! LOL

2: I have never had a sip of alcohol in my life, nor am I interested in doing so. I am, however, willing to put wine in some recipes that call for it, like my excellent recipes for spaghetti and risotto, which just aren't the same without it (I've tried).

3: Despite not being a girly-girl *at all,* I love having my nails painted, preferably a nice shade of light lavender. I would do it more often, but it just doesn't last long (not even 48 hours), and I don't want wraps or acrylics or anything like that, so I usually just do without.

4: I am terrible with names IRL, but I can remember actors and large portions of their filmographies with ease.

5: Despite having been born and raised in the South, I do not care for NASCAR, country music, or barbeque (no offense to those that do). But I do like grits! LOL

6: I have 25 years experience with computers. My grandfather saw home/personal computers as the future way back in the early 80s, and he insisted his grandchildren be a part of it. There has been a computer of some sort (the first being a Commodore 64) in my home since I was 6 years old.

7: Though I will on occasion see a "serious" or "important" film, I much prefer fluff movies, especially action flicks and romantic comedies. I want escape-ism, not reality. I get enough reality at home without facing it in the theaters.

8: I didn't like cheesecake until I was in my 20s. As a kid, I just didn't care for the tangy flavor. (I still don't like yogurt because of the tangy flavor! Nor do I care for actual cream cheese unless it is in something else (like cheesecake!)) But my best friend got me a piece off a buffet at Disney, and to be nice since she was trying to be helpful, I tried it. And now, I can't get enough of it!

As far as tags, I can't think of anyone who probably hasn't been tagged yet, so if you want to play along, feel free! Just leave me a comment so I can read yours. :)
Currently feeling: revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!