Thursday, October 04, 2007

Mythical blue crepe

If you had told me this morning that I would have been to three different stores and would still be short one roll of royal blue crepe streamers, I would have thought you were crazy. It's just classic primary crayola blue. If you only carry 5 colors of streamers, this blue would be one of them, I'm certain! But Wal-Mart, Target, and Party City (of all places!) didn't have any. I shall continue the quest tomorrow, I suppose.

Currently feeling: pratically party-ready

2 comments:

  1. You know it is only because you are looking for it right now - any other day all 3 stores would be stocked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!!! I know just how you feel. Stores always stock scads of merchandise relating to the party theme we had...LAST year!

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!