Wednesday, February 06, 2008

In my hidey-hole

Sorry, y'all, I'm sort of hiding from the world right now. Not much to say, not doing much, still feelingn lost at work. So I'll do a few memes over the next few days, and I'll start with Krista's latest. It's about half scrapping, half not.

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics:
Luke, my family.

2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to?
Walt Disney World, Germany

3. Name two things you do every day:
Say "I love you" to my husband and son, eat.

4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:
I love movies, and I have red hair.

5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you:
I hate this kind of question! I'll tell you pretty much anything, so I'm not sure who knows what about me, and I never can remember what I've said in the past (and I hate repeating myself). Um, uh, er.... My first car was a station wagon (that I actually liked driving), and I love forensics shows (prefer the real case file type programs, but CSI is fine too).

6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping:
Jacob's PhD graduation, and Melissa's Christmas card from a few years ago.

7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months:
Survive two trips in six weeks (one of which is going to be very long, travel-wise), and get better at my job.

8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:
Computer, external hard drive. (Does Snapfish count?) If you mean products, then templates and ribbons.

9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration:
Other people's layouts, and the photos themselves.

10. How has your scrapping changed since you started?
Templates! I love them. And just the depth and reality of the elements.

11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to?
A Shutterfly book.

Currently feeling: wanting to disappear for a bit

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Thanks for playing along. Very fun to read. Glad to know about the station wagon... ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I remember that station wagon!! (do you remember my banana-yellow buick regal?)

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!