Monday, June 16, 2008

Life is a Highway

And I've been on plenty of them in this country. I apologize, I do not recall whose blog I saw this on. I don't think it is information you didn't already have about me elsewhere. It was just a fun thing to play with. Apparently, I have a fondness for the more southerly states! LOL

ACK! I missed one! Of course, I haven't forgotten Hershey, PA. I was sick as a dog. All I could think of at the time was "well, I've never been to Philadelphia or Pittsburgh." Thank you, good buddy, for keeping me straight.



Currently feeling: like travelling

1 comment:

  1. You missed one: Pennsylvania (How can you forget Hershey? LOL)

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!