Friday, December 18, 2009

Still here

Didn't want anyone to worry, so I thought I would pop in. I am unlikely to get much of anything posted until after Christmas. Too too too much to do, including a super-hot project I was handed on Thursday. So much for the "quiet period" at work. But I am here, we have gone about 10 days without any sort of catastrophe (knock wood), and I feel like we might finally be starting to breathe and settle in to the new house. I have been making some small notes as the month has rolled along so that I don't forget anything blog-worthy, I just haven't had time to flesh them out into anything more than a few bullet points. (Twitter and/or Facebook is getting a little more info in the "short burst" format, but not much, so don't feel slighted. It has mostly been complaints about the weather. COLD!!) I have a Christmas greeting slated to auto post on Christmas Eve, but that's probably it until sometime the week of New Years. Hope you are all doing well!

Currently feeling: attempting to prep for Christmas and escalate a project simultaneously

1 comment:

  1. Erin,

    I'm just now getting caught up on blogs and all I can say is "whew"! At least I had the comfort of painkillers to help me through my month.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!