Saturday, August 28, 2010

Is there a bandaid fee?

Wednesday, I mentioned Luke coming home with a note regarding his first school nurse visit, which resulted in a bandaid on his shin. My assessment at that time was correct. It may have been his first "battle wound" requiring treatment at school, but it was not to be his last. He came home Thursday with a new bandaid on his knee, then Friday with one on his elbow. I didn't think the new scrapes were bad enough to really need a bandaid (I don't think they actually bled), but knowing Luke, he probably cried until he got one. We're starting to wonder when they will begin charging us a bandaid fee!

Currently feeling: bemused

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!