Sunday, December 19, 2010

Confessions of a Christmas Tree

I got our Christmas tree set up in the den a few days ago. It took all of about 10 minutes. Why so quick? Because I never broke it down last year. That's right, it stayed assembled and decorated for a year. It spent most of that time in our office, which is mostly unused at the moment. We cleaned it out in October in case my niece was willing to sleep in there for Luke's birthday party. She wasn't, but the tree had been moved to the (also unused) living room, where it stayed until today. I've rearranged somethings and added the two new temari, but it is mostly the same.



I know Mom and I always joked that we would just leave the tree up and decorated when I was a kid. I don't think either of us ever thought it would actually happen! LOL If we didn't have to keep Star in the office, I would be very tempted to do it that way again! But she is friskier and much more interested in the tree than our three older cats, so I'll have to put it away this year. Maybe next year I can have a larger tree to decorate? We'll see.

Currently feeling: trimmed

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!