Friday, October 21, 2011

Minor Work Breakthrough

Hey, I might actually be starting to get the hang of things at work. I went into the database today and quickly *and* successfully updated the database with my dates and shipping instructions. Still learning how to set the dates, but I know what to do with them when I have them. Woo-hoo, go me!

Of course, the universe couldn't let me feel good about myself for very long. I got a call less than 15 minutes later informing me that my very first project has hit a glitch. Yay. Of course, if all of the processes worked like they are supposed to, I guess they wouldn't need a project manager!

Currently feeling: hanging in there

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!