Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last Day of First Grade!

As of today, Luke is officially finished with First Grade. It's been a good year, if a bit rough in places. He's really grown and blossomed in some areas, and he's still struggling in others. Such is life, I guess. Want to see the difference a school year makes?

First day of First Grade, August 8, 2011:



Last day of First Grade, May 24, 2012:


He hardly looks like the same kid! Here is a comparison shot of the same two photos cropped in a bit more.



I think I'm cropped in a little bit more in the end photo than the start photo (thus somewhat exaggerating the difference), but not much. You can click that one for a larger version. I mean, I know he's changed a lot, but even I am completely blown away.

Currently feeling: what happened to my little 1st grader?

1 comment:

  1. My, he has grown! You didn't realize it on a day to day basis, until you look at pictures and you can see a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!