Saturday, November 10, 2012

October 2012 - Pinterest Inspirations

Whoa! Almost forgot my October 2012 "Pinspirations". (That's what I'll be calling this feature next year, though it won't be as many with the new job.) Hope you're all enjoying it. October's mostly revolved around Luke's birthday party, since I had literally been pinning stuff for it for months. November's section is going to be rather.... lean, in comparison.



Cute ninja invitations - This pin inspired me to make my own Ninjago invitations using the "Ninjago eyes" image. They turned out great! Far from a "1 to 1" translation of the image, but after seeing these, I realized I could make my own that looked more "accurate."




Lego Bingo - I liked that this was visual instead of words or letters or numbers, so that kids of all ages could play. I made my own using all Ninjago pictures downloaded from the web.




Party activity..."Sensei Says" Ninja party - This was fun, and the kids loved it!




Excellent Ninjago Party - This is where I got the idea for the headbands (that we forgot to use!) and the obstacle course. Our obstacle course was completely different, but this post is still where I first saw to do it as ninja training. Brilliant!




cheese + cracker = legos (I did this for my son's party, and they turned out so cute!!)




Candy Sushi from rice krispy treats - Made these for my son's Ninjago party. Everyone thought they were amazing!




Snake fangs for Ninjago party? - This pin inspired me to use Bugles as "Snake Fangs" for my son's Ninjago party.




Soak sliced apples in ginger ale or lemon-lime soda for 10 minutes to prevent browning - Did this for my son's party, and it worked great!


Source: dlynz.com via Erin on Pinterest



Oven Fried Chicken - This was good. I would adjust the seasonings a bit next time, but overall, we enjoyed it.




funky french with Sinful Colors Pumpkin Spice over black - I did this for my Halloween manicure this year. It looked fantastic, and I got so many compliments on it!

Currently feeling: pinned, if a little late

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!