Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Swallowed by The Nothing

(The title there is a reference to The Neverending Story, for anyone confused.)

We've had plenty of rainy or foggy days since I started working downtown, but today was exceptional. The fog was very heavy. I took the picture on the left; the one on the right is borrowed from Google Maps.



The rest of these pictures I did personally take. This is the north side of the building. It was really neat to actually be above the fog layer.



And the east window. I tried to take a photo from a different window that showed my building and the Bank of America building casting shadows on top of the cloud/fog layer, but it didn't really turn out. The arrows in the below photos point to the Coca-Cola building in both photos.



Currently feeling: missing my pretty view

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!