Monday, August 12, 2013

First Day of Third Grade

And here we are again, the beginning of another school year. Time for the annual comparison shot.

Click to biggify.


WOW! I really didn't think he had grown all that much in the last year, but the door says differently! LOL I know they are not lined up exactly, but still, you get the idea. He really will be taller than I am by the time he finished elementary school. And just for the fun of it, here are all four "first day of school" pictures lined up.


Click to biggify.


I think that big kid on the end ate the other ones! Pretty startling when you see it all laid out like that. Some days I think we'll never get to the end, and some days I can't believe it is going so fast. Only 9 more first day photos left! EEK!

Currently feeling: who is that grown up young man?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!