Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

Things are still a bit crazy here, but perhaps we (I) can get a handle on things in the new year and get my blog caught up. I did, however, want to take the time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas (to those who celebrate it) and Happy Holidays (if you celebrate something else at this time of year). I can honestly say that I will not be sorry to see 2013 go. May we all have an excellent 2014!



And now for the annual posting of my favorite holiday poem.

Believe
Believe in Christmas Magic
Believe in Ancient Lore
Believe in a hundred impossible things
The New Year may hold in store

Believe in Heavenly Angels
In Santas and Elves by the score
Believe in a hundred impossible things
In Flying Reindeer and more

Believe in a Babe in a manger
In Wise Men and gifts galore
Believe in a million impossible things
You've never believed before

-Author Unknown

Currently feeling: in the spirit

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family and I can honestly say I'm counting the days until 2013 is history too! Hope 2014 is better for all.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!