Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 - Comparison Photo

Pretty much the usual Thanksgiving here. Lots of food, lots of fun, lots of laughing. We did go see my grandfather on Wednesday. He can't talk much anymore, but he sure seemed to enjoy us being there, and he especially liked watching Luke put together a puzzle. We took the bottom picture of the two below while we were there.


Click to biggify.


As labeled, the top picture is from Thanksgiving 2012, and the bottom one is from Thanksgiving 2013. Between the time the two pictures were taken, my mom, my dad, and I have lost a combined 140 lbs (63.5 kg) - 65 lbs for mom, 35 lbs for dad, and 40 for me. That is more than my mom weighs now; we lost a whole person! I am so proud, of all of us. I wonder what next year's Thanksgiving picture will look like?

Currently feeling: like we're disappearing (in a good way!)

1 comment:

  1. You guys look great!

    I'm down nearly 30lbs since May (and about 40lbs since my heaviest about a year before that.) It feels so good, although I will admit I've stalled. Time for me to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!