Sunday, June 15, 2014

Boston 2014 - A Brief Photo Preview

Seeing as I never got our 2011 trip fully written up, I make no promises about this trip. Here is a very brief photo preview of this year's trip.

We went back to Charlestown to finish up the last stop on the Freedom Trail that we missed (the Bunker's Hill Memorial).


Luke made his first trip to a Hard Rock Cafe. Yes, we got him a t-shirt!


We climbed all over Fort Warren on Georges Island.


We finally made it back to the Hatch Shell on the Esplanade.


And we spent the day in Lexington and Concord.


More later, I hope, when I have a chance to breathe.
Currently feeling: patriotic

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!