Sunday, December 28, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014


Click to biggify


In yet another symptom of not being able to keep up with the blog this year, I didn't even manage my annual posting of my favorite Christmas poem. We had a great Christmas nonetheless, full of family, fun, and food. Can't ask for more than that!


We went to my husband's annual office party on Christmas Eve, where Luke ate 5 Krispy Kreme donuts (yes, five! not a typo). We also enjoyed a "Boxing Day" dinner with my uncle and aunt.



And Luke spent the days after Christmas building things. Thanks Nana, Papa, and Grandmama!

Hope you all had a great holiday week! Wishing you all the best in the coming new year.

Currently feeling: holly jolly

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!