Monday, October 19, 2015

Act Your Shoe Size, Not Your Age

It was a beautiful autumn day!
You know the old saying, "act your age, not your shoe size"? It won't help us much at the moment. My newly minted 11 year old son is now sporting size 10 shoes! (He actually measured right at a size 9, but unless we want to be back buying new ones in a few weeks (quite literally), we buy a size up.)

Not Luke's Feet
My husband only wears a 9.5, so for fun, he tried on Luke's shoes while Luke was down the hall. (Sorry for the horrid picture.) "Roomy," he said. He decided to keep them on and see how long it would take Luke to notice. Surprisingly, not long.

Silly Daddy!
Currently feeling: like I'm raising a Sasquatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!