Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The End of an Emoticon Era


I've noticed over the past few months that I have been having trouble seeing the emoticons on the "currently feeling" tagline at the end of each entry. I figure if I'm having trouble, others are, too. And so, beginning in 2016, I will no longer be using the tagline or the emoticons. At least, I'm going to try. (I might miss them too much, we'll see.) I hate for my huge collection to sit unused, but I also hate for them not to make any sense because they are too small to see. Wishing you a fond farewell, emoticons. I really enjoyed you!
Currently feeling: already missing my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!