Sunday, November 13, 2016

In case you missed it (since I didn't post it)

A quick recap of things I really need to actually blog about but haven't had the time, like this (how on earth did we get here?!):

Sixth Grade??!!!
 And then we did this not long after (L-R: Kylo, Rey, and Finn, age approximately 10 weeks):

Yes, all siblings. Yes, we're insane.

Which very rapidly turned into this (T-B: Rey, Kylo, and Finn, now approximately 5 months):

From less than a week ago, covering me from hips to ankles.

And we really had no choice but to do this, due to a cracked radiator in our 1999 Camry that would have cost 3 times what the car was worth to repair it:

I can't believe we bought an SUV, even if it is a "crossover." We have been assimilated!
 We decided to drop soccer and try this, which is working well so far:

He's slowly but surely getting better.
And then there was this, our last year of eating off the kids' menu: 

12??!!!!!
Unfortunately, the party was largely interrupted by this (BIL and SIL did not come with our nieces due to weather , and both my parents and DH's sheltered here while it passed): 
Hurricane Matthew aftermath at my parents' house; the house made it through unscathed!
And this (not sure how many more of these I will get):


I hope to blog each of those individually, but at least you're caught up on the last, uh, 3+ months (sorry!). If you're wondering where the stitching pictures are, there hasn't been any stitching since my birthday. A lap full of kittens will do that to you! LOL But I want to snuggle with them for as long as I can while they're little, since they may not be as interested when they get older.

First "real" blog post is coming up, and it's about something completely unimportant: movies! (What else, right?)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you posting again. It's amazing how much Luke has grown over the years.
    Your blog is still on my sidebar.

    JM
    http://needleworkerssamplings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!