Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another Krista tag

I'm rather brain dead right now (long busy weekend, and it's been an even longer week at work so far, and it's only Wednesday!), and Krista tagged me ages ago, so I'll go on and do this meme.

Your Partner?
Wonderful, brilliant, patient, my best friend.

Your hair?
Red, curly, coarse, past my shoulders (and currently 6+ inches shorter than it was last week)

Your Mom?
Rocks.

Your Dad?
Also rocks.

Your dream last night?
I dreamed I responded to DH when he asked me a question this morning. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until he called my name and repeated the question I thought (dreamed) I had already answered.

Your favorite drink?
Coke or milk. Hard to pick.

In which room are you now?
Family room (watching the Braves actually score some runs for a change)

Your fear?
The safety, happiness, and well-being of my child.

What do you wanna be in 10 years?
Under 40, but I believe that is mathematically impossible.

With whom did you spend the last evening?
My husband, until he went to bed, at which point I spent quality time with my work for a super-important meeting this morning.

What are you not?
Thin. Tall. Shy. Lady-like. Pick one.

Your favorite book?
Voyager, by Diana Gabaldon (3rd book of the Outlander (aka Jamie and Claire) series)

Last thing you ate?
Homemade spaghetti, YUM!

Your mood?
Exhausted (is that a mood?)

Your friends?
Are IRL and online, and from all over the world. And also rock.

Your summer?
Busy.

When did you cry the last time?
For once, I get to say that I don't remember. It has thankfully been a while.

Favorite weekend hobby?
Sleeping. Oh, fine. Digital Scrapping (wanna see my newest stuff?).

Job you dream of?
Teaching Excel. It is one of my favorite parts of my current job, even though it is informal.

Your Computer?
Needs to be replaced (both laptop and desktop are officially over 3 years old, and were not top of the line then).

Winter?
Cold and dark, but I actually prefer it.

Religion?
Sometimes. I have a relationship with God that I explore frequently, but I am currently playing the heathen and avoiding organized church.

Holidays?
Rock. I get to not work and see family. Or celebrate my anniversary (July 4).

On your bed?
Wish I was. So tired, and still have a little work to do tonight (should take less than an hour, I'm just enjoying sitting and doing not much right now). Sheet, two blankets, sometimes a throw, one pillow each for DH and me.

Love?
"Love doesn't make the world go round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Currently feeling: brain fried

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with the tag. I loved reading your responses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would faint dead away if you knew how old my computer was! =)

    (PS--not going to church doesn't make you a heathen...but you're welcome to visit ours anytime...on any given morning you might get electric guitar, trumpet, banjo, flute or washboard. =)

    Congrats on the upcoming anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!