Thursday, January 03, 2013

2012 Project 365 Complete

Finally got caught up on my 2012 edition of Project 365. I will say that my heart was just not in it the way it originally was in 2009. I didn't learn as much, or even try to, which is rather ironic since I had nothing but time on my hands for much of the year (note: depression sucks). I missed many more days than I should have, and most days were just that I happened to pick up a camera, not that I necessarily made it a point to take a picture or document my day; some days I did, but not all, or even most. And, since everyone seems to really enjoy them (particularly my parents), I think I'm going to give it a shot again in 2013. I'm also going to try and be better about actually posting the photos to my 365 Photo Blog. Here's hoping next year will be better! But for now, please enjoy these monthly mosaic recaps (click each to biggify; mosaics made in Picasa).

January:


February:


March:


April:


May:


June:


July:


August:


September:


October:


November:


December:


Currently feeling: ready to go again

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!