Tuesday, March 23, 2004

The die is cast

Well, I did it. I bit the bullet and told everyone at work about the baby. My boss seemed to be in a remarkably good mood today, and given that packages are set to be handed out in exactly a week, I figured now is as good a time as any. It has been all "gloom and doom" around here for several weeks, but it was particularly bad yesterday, so I thought some good news (for a change) was in order. It certainly has given everyone else something to talk about besides losing their jobs. Even if it doesn't last the whole week, it has definitely brightened up the office mood for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!