Thursday, March 25, 2004

Final work update until "Judgement Day"

Well, it looks like the downsizing packages will officially be handed out this coming Tuesday, March 30. Many of our people who telework are being told to make sure they are in the office, and several others scheduled to be on vacation are being asked for numbers where they can be reached (that is unusual for this company if you are less than a particular management level, and none of us are high enough). At least the waiting will be over soon. I promise to update you on myself and my coworkers on Tuesday, as soon as I know anything. Until then, please keep us all in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!