Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Buy stock in Charmin

This whole post carries a minor TMI (too much information) alert, and a definite *rant* warning.

To all who like to invest in stock, you should buy Charmin now.  Or whoever their parent company is.  Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the stereotypical need to urinate constantly has finally hit this pregnant lady.  And it's awful!!  I used to go 6-8 hours (sometimes more) without needing to find a restroom, and I *never* had to get up at night.  Even after getting pregnant, I thought visiting the facilities every 4 hours was a little much, but not unmanageable, and maybe once during the night.  But now, I am literally getting up to go every 60-90 minutes, and it is driving me batty!  Even at night, this goes on.  It's a wonder my husband is getting any sleep (and I know many nights, between the bathroom and my simply being unable to find a comfortable position, he really isn't getting much sleep).  And I've got 11 more weeks of this?!  I'm not sure if I can cope.  Oh, and buying stock in Tums is probably not a bad idea either.  I've had heartburn off and on fairly regularly over the past 7 months, most usually at night.  For the past few days, it has been almost constant!  Ugh.  I just hope I have an esophagus left by the time it's all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!