Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My holiday wish for you

I posted this last year, but I love it so much, it is worth posting again, probably every Christmas. May your holidays be merry and bright, and spent in the company of those you love. That's what I'll be doing. See you in 2005!

~Believe~
Believe in Christmas Magic
Believe in Ancient Lore
Believe in a hundred impossible things
The New Year may hold in store

Believe in Heavenly Angels
In Santas and Elves by the score
Believe in a hundred impossible things
In Flying Reindeer and more

Believe in a Babe in a manger
In Wise Men and gifts galore
Believe in a million impossible things
You've never believed before

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!