Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I was right all along

How many times have those who know me heard me say that I know *tons* more women than men who watch SpikeTV, so *why* is it so irksomely being billed as a man's station? Here's proof to back me up from IMDb.com News. Told ya!
Viacom Dismisses Spike TV Chief

Citing creative differences, Viacom has fired Spike TV chief Albie Hecht. Broadcasting & Cable magazine said that Viacom was upset with recent figures showing that the channel, originally aimed at attracting male viewers was increasingly attracting a female audience, which, with the decision to run nightly episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, now totals 42 percent of the channel's viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!