Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sigh

What is it with the collective internet PMS that seems to come around every February or so? Is it the entire web, or just the corners I frequent? On one hand, I'm thankful that I'm not in the middle of things this time (not that I'm usually in the middle, but I'm usually close enough to know what's going on)), but I'm also feeling out of the loop *not* knowing what's going on. And I'm not super-sure I want to know. I learned a very valuable lesson ages ago: Unless you're absolutely sure you want to know the answer, don't ask the question! I hope things simmer down soon without too many hurt feelings and dramatic moments. I'll send out some feelers to find out what's up when I think I'm ready to handle it. You know, sometime in June....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!