Monday, June 13, 2005

Ukulele Star Rockets Up Charts

Okay, this is one of the most interesting and yet most bizarre things I've ever read. I really thought it was some kind of joke when I clicked the link. I'm not knocking it! I like *all* different sorts of music, personally. My CD case has definite sections, but none look like they relate to any others (Broadway, new age, hard rock (read: 80s hair bands), classical, R&B, a capella, movie scores, 50's and 60's....). I'm actually very intrigued. I'll have to seek out one of those stores where you can play selections from any CD and check it out once it's released here.

Currently feeling: intrigued

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!