Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Belated Movie Musings

Sorry for not being around. I have two projects in the works right now, neither of which I can discuss yet, but both of which have been taking up a fair amount of time. Oh, and I've seen a few movies, too! LOL I'm just behind on posting about them.

I've sent out quite a few movie musings over the past couple of weeks (and a couple from back in the spring), but I'm just now getting around to updating my website. Here they are, if you're interested:
* Sahara
* The Interpreter
* Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
* War of the Worlds
* Madagascar
* Hitch
* The Phantom of the Opera (*just* for Stacey)

Currently feeling: cinematic

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!