Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Nashville surprise!

Yes, I surprised quite a few people by showing up at the CATS Stitching Festival without telling very many folks I was coming. A good time was had by all, I believe. I'll give a full update when I am able. See, it looks like Nashville had a surprise in store for me, and I am now sick sick sick. I'm running a fever of almost 100, and that's *with* the extra-strength Tylenol. Looking at the computer screen for very long makes me feel quite ill. Thank goodness I can type without looking. So, full recap later, along with photos, but not until I'm feeling better.

Currently feeling: like death warmed over

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!