Saturday, October 01, 2005

A new meme - The A List

Well, since I've started my own meme, I guess I should actually support a few others, no? Funny, just this topic came up on a meme this week, a new one called The A List that is run by a couple of lovely ladies I know. We'll just ignore the fact that it is a Monday meme and it took me until Saturday to answer. I imagine that will be the case more often than not. The only reason I can answer mine on the same day I post the question is because (being that it is mine and I know what question is coming) I answer it in advance, usually on Saturday or Sunday. *Anyway,* here it is, this week's The A List:

Why do you answer memes? Or read other people's answers? What memes do *you* read?

Well, I haven't been very good at answering memes in the past, and I really have no idea why. There are plenty of days I lament the fact that I can't think of anything worth blogging about, but I've never done a meme (other than the "one time" ones) on any kind of consistent basis. And it's not like there aren't plenty of memes available. I guess I just don't want my blog to turn into meme central. That would imply I have nothing interesting to say (if the shoe fits....).

I love to read other people's answers. It is a very interesting insight to how they think and what kind of person they are (and yes, I know that is improper use of "they," but I hate the whole he/she thing). And some of them are very funny! It's just a good way to get to know people better.

I read several memes, despite never answering them, except for my own Musing on Movies. Let's see, I follow: The Friday Forum (interesting and worthwhile, just not usually worth the substantial brain effort to answer, how sad for me; plus Friday is a really bad day for me to try to get anything done), Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week (not doing much stitching these days, so I feel silly doing them), Booking Through Thursday (which, given my love for reading and the fact that it is about the only hobby in which I still participate since the birth of my child, you'd think I'd actually get around to answering! I promise to try to do better), and the brand spankin' new The A List (obviously, LOL).
Currently feeling: revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!