Thursday, July 06, 2006

101 Update - 9 down

I have completed 2 more items from my 101 Things in 1001 Days list. Looks like I'm right on track; roughly 10% done with about 10% of the time gone, plus I am making progress on several of my interval goals (like weekly and monthly and such). Please note that at the time I wrote the first item, I didn't know that the second one would be required for the correction. It was on the list for my passport renewal, which I don't even need it for.

89. Correct my Social Security information (just found out part of it is wrong). Completed June 26, 2006 (in theory; still waiting for confirmation)

91. Get a copy of my own birth certificate. Completed June 23, 2006

I also now have copies of DH's birth certificate as well.

Currently feeling: on target

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!