Thursday, October 19, 2006

Canada, eh?

I'm sure my Canadian friends hate that stereotype. I'll let you know when I get back whether it is justly earned or not! LOL That's right, I'm leaving on a jet plane today for Toronto. Okay, technically not. It saved me $300 to fly into Buffalo, NY, then drive with two friends across the border, but still, I should be in Canada by the end of the day. My first time ever to visit Canada! My first visit to Buffalo for that matter, but I have been to New York before (NYC, though; not sure that counts! LOL).

I'm way excited. New country, new people, new convention (CSNF), and new sites to see (The Needle, and hopefully Niagra Falls on the way back). I just hope I don't freeze to death. The high for tomorrow is only supposed to be 48. BRRR!! I think our low here is supposed to be higher than that!

Currently feeling: giddy

4 comments:

  1. Oh man ! I'm going to miss your visit to CSNF ! So close and yet so far. I'll hope for warmer weather, although right now I'm a bit chilly despite wearing a turtleneck LOL but then I am 30 minutes north of Toronto :)

    And a friend got her Canadian citizenship yesterday. I congratulated her by saying "Finally Canadian, eh ?" - so yes, the stereotype is somewhat true LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at Shannon.

    I love going to Canada. We celebrated our honeymoon at Niagara Falls. I just love it there. 48 is actually not that bad! When we went to Toronto at Christmas Time, it was -12C!! I don't want to know how much it is in Farenheit. Brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to my stomping grounds, dudette! I'm from Buffalo originally. Toronto is my favorite city. I love it. I hope your trip was a blast. Wave at my many extended family members when you drive from Buffalo to Toronto! :) Can't wait to hear how it was.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!