Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Good News, Bad News

Good news: Luke's teacher at daycare, who vanished about a month ago with no explanation from the center, has returned. Apparently, she left to pursue other opportunities, but they didn't work out for some reason, so she's back. Luke's development has really slowed since she's been gone (they have a temp in there right now), and he really responded to her and her style of teaching, so we are absolutely thrilled to have her back!

Bad news: My contract will officially not be renewed, though they may be able to see it through to its original end date of late August (still waiting to hear on that one). Have I mentioned how much I *hate* job hunting? ::sigh::

Currently feeling: who knows

2 comments:

  1. Argh! I typed a long comment and this box ATE IT! I don't know where it went. Argh!

    Ok, nutshell version of previous comment: I just finally made it here to read all of your Disney reports (I'd saved them all on my Bloglines as new) as well as all of the latest since (especially the stitches -- poor dude! Those wee folks keep us on our toes, eh?). I'm so sorry to hear about your contract. Here's hoping you find something quickly, easily, and better than what you're doing now!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great when you find a teacher you and your kid really like? That was part of my apprehension about moving Katie to an new room at her daycare - she (and me too!) really liked the teacher she had.

    Glad to hear the good teacher is back and that the stitches are healing nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!