Monday, November 05, 2007

Hurting for my friends

Are we having February in the fall this year? (BB folks will know what I mean by that.) Just seems like lots of different lives around me are falling apart at the moment. Terminally ill and/or recently deceased parents, a rash of suddenly deceased/euthanized pets, several marriages finally reaching the breaking point, some having other family struggles, employment and/or money woes of all kinds.... I'm starting to worry that I should be worried that nothing bad is going on in my life! Just some child frustrations which, per the other parents I have spoken with, are both quite normal and relatively minor. And it hurts me to see my friends in pain, especially when there is really nothing at all that I can do for them because they are literally spread out all over the world. The closest person is nearly 150 miles away. All I can do is listen, post on the boards, and leave supportive comments or send emails. I hope it helps, at least some.

I love you guys!!! I don't know what I would do without you. Know that I am here for you if you ever need me.

Currently feeling: want to give you all a hug

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean... some of my friends have just gone through some tough patches themselves or are still in limbo a bit, and I'm just sitting here waiting for the other shoe to fall.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!