Thursday, October 02, 2008

A quick drive-by post

Been really busy this week. The only reason the round up got posted is because I had already written most of it (I try to at least make notes as the month goes along). Work has been busy, but thankfully not insane. Been running a bunch of errands. Had a doctor's appointment (routine 6 month BP check; it was good). No luck on getting the desktop cleaned up yet, but I honestly haven't even looked at it in 3 days now. The laptops work fine, so I've been using those. I just got fed up, and I have way too many other things to do right now.

Like party! Today is Party Prep Day #1 for Luke's birthday party this weekend. Mom should be here this afternoon/evening. I'll be making the cake (so it can cool and be ready to go for decorating tomorrow) and some of the snacks that will keep in air tight containers (like the turtle pretzels). Tomorrow will be Party Prep Day #2, where we'll do things that need to sit overnight (ham and swiss rolls, chicken salad), make up the casseroles so we just have to pop them in the oven tomorrow for lunch, decorating, etc. Should hopefully make Saturday go pretty smoothly. We're expecting 10-15 folks, besides the three of us. BIL and SIL will be staying with us over the weekend, and we get to meet our niece for the first time. Can't wait!

Wish me luck! I hope I can get it all pulled off. I probably won't post again until after the party, so I'll go on and wish you all a fabulous weekend!
Currently feeling: ready to party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!