Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Brain is currently non-functional

I've been running a low-grade fever for a few days now. (I think Luke has a touch of the same thing. He's been awfully quiet and cranky lately.) I am having so much trouble concentrating and focusing on anything; I feel like my brain has turned to mush. And when that happens, it is usually time for a meme. From Belinda's blog, eons and ages ago (June, maybe?):

What is in the back of your car? Back seat: booster seat, magnadoodle, travel neck pillow, container of foam letters, various small toys, some of DS's artwork; Trunk: nothing
What color is your toothbrush? Blue
Name one person that made you smile today? Don't know that I've smiled today, how sad (see fever)
What where you doing at 8am this morning? Driving DS to school
What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Trying to decipher an email enough to know what action to take next on this project
What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers or Skor
Have you ever been to a strip club? No
What is the last thing you said aloud? Okay, if I still need help, I'll call you back.
What is the best ice cream flavor? Vanilla (I know, am I boring or what?!)
What was the last thing you had to drink? Coke
What are you wearing right now? Jeans, long sleeved t-shirt, baseball cap
What was the last thing you ate? Velveeta shells and cheese
Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No
When was the last time you ran? Can't remember
The last sporting event you watched? Saw? some basketball game; Actually paid attention to? probably the Olympics
What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Tons of butter and salt
Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on my space? Don't use myspace; last comment to Facebook was to Valerie
Ever go camping? Yes
Do you take vitamins daily? No
Do you go to church every Sunday? Used to, but not now
Do you have a tan? Bwa-ha-ha-ha! Um, no.
Do you like Chinese food over pizza? Would rather have pizza
Do you drink your soda with a straw? In a cup/glass? Yes; Out of a can? No.
What did your last text message say? Sent: R u avail to chat in 15 min or so? Received: Can now
Are you someone's best friend? I'd like to think so
What are you doing tomorrow? Same thing I do every week, try to get some work done
Look to your left, what do you see? A very cluttered end table
What color is your watch? It's gray, folds in half, has an LCD screen, and looks suspiciously like a cell phone (a.k.a. I don't wear one anymore)
What do you think of when you think of Australia? DH's grandmother
Do you use chap stick? Chap Stick brand specifically? not usually; Lip balm of some sort? Frequently, more so in the winter.
What is your birthstone? Ruby
What is your favorite number? Don't really have one
Do you have a dog? No
Last person you talked to on the phone? David, a co-worker
Have you met anyone famous? Scott Leonard of Rockapella
Any plans today? Try and get some work done
How many states have you lived in? 3
Ever go to college? Yes
Do you dye your hair? No
Biggest annoyance in your life right now? This stupid fever/sickness
Last song listened to? Probably the main theme from Star Wars
Can you say the alphabet backwards? If I think about it
Do you have a maid service clean your house? No, but I'd like to
Are you jealous of anyone? Not really
Is anyone jealous of you? Not that I know of
Do you love anyone? Of course!
Do any of your friends have children? Yes
Do you eat healthy? Not so much
What do you usually do during the day? Answer emails, attend conference calls, make a bunch of phone calls (I work from home)
Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Don't think so
Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Almost, most work days at least
What color is your car? champagne (that pale gold color that was so common)
Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes
Do you like cats? Yes
How did you get your worst scar? Define worst. Longest? c-section; Most visible? had a growth cut off my leg bone just below the knee; Non-surgical? fell while riding my bike (and that doesn't cover them all!)

Currently feeling: foggy

1 comment:

  1. ((Erin)) We just went a round of the "sickys" in our house too - hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!