Monday, December 08, 2008

409 is Mightier Than the Pen

In which we learn not to leave Luke with a pen in the back seat.



We thought he was finally old enough to be allowed pen and paper while in the car; guess not.



And we must learn to clean up our own messes.



Formula 409 got a lot of it, and Mr. Clean Magic Eraser got most of the rest. You can still see it, though, and I can't figure out why almost all of it came off the "flat" of the armrest, but it really wouldn't budge from the angled handle part. Weird.

Currently feeling: back to the drawing board

2 comments:

  1. I guess all Warren men have to go through a graffiti stage! Thankfully it wasn't red magic marker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw that you used 409 I was going to also suggest Magic eraser, but sounds like you already did that too. Yes, we have had our share of cleaning pen off interesting surfaces too.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!